RE: TI-H: Networking - tell me about it

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: Networking - tell me about it

>However this project would require some terrific engineering and software
>design.  I'm not saying it's impossible but I think before we try to work on
>it, we should think of what we will do with it!

Not really.  What I did was very simple.  You'd tell the hub what port you
want to talk to, how many bytes to transfer, and start transfering.

We don't need col detection since the calc waits for the computer...or hub
in this instance before attempting to send information.

Grant

Follow-Ups: References: