Re: *Please* keep religous stuff Off-List! (was: Re: TI-H: BillGates is

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: *Please* keep religous stuff Off-List! (was: Re: TI-H: BillGates is the ...

RoniBarrett@aol.com wrote:
> But at the time, opium was not in major use in europe. the only widespread
> drug in europe and the holy land then was lotus blossom. (it contains
> niccotine and the stuff in cannabis... i dont remeber what its called... and
> a few more things,  has a horrible stench, and is smoked by burning the
> liquid sqeezed from the blossoms.)

THC is in cannabis.
What lotus are you talking about? I did a fast research, and the only one I came
up with was "the blue lotus" and it didn't say anything of either nicotine or
THC. This what was it said:

ACTIVE CONSTITUENTS :
          Rumored to contain apomorphine - a dopamine agonist - as well as
          perhaps nuciferine.

//Olle