Re: TI-H: TI-83 self test

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: TI-83 self test

I don't know how far it gets, my friend interrupted the self-test on his
TI-83 after one evening. Does anyone know what that selftest is for and to
what number the calc counts before it starts over? The only effect of the
selftest on the TI-83 of my friend and my own TI-83 was a 'mem cleared'
message when we interrupted the selftests.

Giles Pollock schreef:

> well heres an on topic question, how far does the ti83s self test get
> and why does it when its finished, start all over again... ive left it
> on for about a month now, just on self test and all it does is repeat
> over and over again

Follow-Ups: References: