RE: TI-H: Constant idiotic spam solution

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: Constant idiotic spam solution

Back in the good old days, spam was

cat /etc/termcap | write joeuser

and these days, like lots of other things, has a definition that changes
with the age and experience of the person who says it.

If you're technical, procmail is your friend:  the people responsible for
keeping the spam alive will be filtered (affecting me alone, and the egos
of the sources of the problem in a slight way) and the problem will just go
away.  I won't even remember the people a week from then.

Please email me (in private only) if you'd like to approach the list
maintainers as a group and submit a group-authored complaint letter.  These
kinds of list abuse problems are definitely not new.  Let's get the
moderator involved.

Public replies to this message will be deleted unread (even positive ones,
sorry) so it doesn't make much sense to pretend to address me in a public
reply.  We all know the people responsible for the loss of signal-to-noise
on this list will be publicly grandstanding in response to this anyway.

--Michael Spencer Jr.
mspencer@sr.radiks.net