Re: *Please* keep religous stuff Off-List! (was: Re: TI-H: Bill Gates

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: *Please* keep religous stuff Off-List! (was: Re: TI-H: Bill Gates is the...

And here's the first reply!

--
M   M IIIII TTTTT  CCC  H   H  OOO
MM MM   I     T   C   C H   H O   O

"I predict that Steve will one day conquer Hollywood as dramatically as he
conquered Silicon Valley.  Michael Eisner, watch out; Steve Jobs now has a
new talent on his resume: displacing the CEO. The Walt Disney Company could
be next."  - Gil Amelio, coauthor, On the Firing Line: My 500 Days at Apple