Re: *Please* keep religous stuff Off-List! (was: Re: TI-H: Bill Gates i

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: *Please* keep religous stuff Off-List! (was: Re: TI-H: Bill Gates is the Anti-christ)

No one wins.

They are both good for doing different things, period.  Thats a PROVEN
fact, unlike religion.

Grant