Re: *Please* keep religous stuff Off-List! (was: Re: TI-H: Bill Gates i

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: *Please* keep religous stuff Off-List! (was: Re: TI-H: Bill Gates is the Anti-christ)

Religion DOES have to do with computers.  This person got 5 iMacs to recite
prayers in a prayer chain.

I forgot where the site was...

Grant