Re: TI-H: Re: A86:dead lists, or did i get kicked off?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Re: A86:dead lists, or did i get kicked off?

it was cause i wasn't there sitting by the computer!!!  instead i was on a
train on the way back home (i really want a laptop).
that remindes me. Jeff...  i won't be on AIM for a while (as in till i go to
my mom's), nice talkin to ya