Re: TI-H: HAPPY Y2K

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: HAPPY Y2K

From: <RoniBarrett@aol.com>
> HA HA HA!!! NOTHING HAPPENED.

Apparently my friends second story deck had a y2k bug, cuz right at
midnight, it came loose from the house and dumped the 5 wives and two
children on it in a heap on the first story deck, 15 feet below.  The force
of the impact of the woman on the bottom broke all the 2x6's under her and
collapsed that deck too.  She and one other woman were taken off to the
hospital, with cuts a bruses, and perhaps a couple of minor broken bones.
My wife and 10 month old were fortunate to be on top of the pile (both
children were uninjured, although the older child was the daughter of the
woman most seriously injured).

All of the guys were out in front of the house with the remaining 9 or 10
children, burning sparklers when it happened.
We had the dubious distinction of making San Antonio's very first 911 call
of the new year.

One of the guests was an RN, so we had appropriate care.

I guess you could say we brought the new year in with a bang.

No life-threating injuries, but some shaken up people.

Hope ya'll had a bit more fun bringing in 2000 :)
DK