Re: TI-H: Where-o-where has Grant Stockly gone? Where-o-where can he

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Where-o-where has Grant Stockly gone? Where-o-where can he be? (not really)

At 02:32 PM 2/28/00 -0500, you wrote:

>His domain has been inaccessable for some time now.  Perhaps he was only a
fig
>newton of your imagination.
>
>-Adam

You are the coolest person I know! Actually, maybe not quite _the_ coolest
person I know, but you're up there. People make fun of me all the time for
saying fig newton of your imagination, but now I have found you, you, my
spirit brother. Or something like that.

-David, midway through a day that's been too long and contained too much
caffeine.
"[I]f ther be one of them all, that has not cursed his life many a time,
that has not frequently looked upon himself as the unhappiest of mortals, I
give you leave to throw me headforemost into the sea."
-Voltaire, Candide