Re: TI-H: To the People of the World

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: To the People of the World

In a message dated 2/25/2000 9:26:45 AM Eastern Standard Time,
adavis@ubasics.com writes:

<<
 This virus/worm/torjan horse has been around for over a year.  I urge
everyone
 to NOT send this email to their friends and family and everyone they know.
 -Adam >>
Heh! I have suddenly been getting a flood of virus warnings, 3 about Happy99,
2 about BubbleBoy, several for some hoax virus that CNN reported on 3 years
ago. One about Mellissa. Several of the form "On the day XXXXX you may recive
an email entitled XXXXXX do not open it, it is a the deadly computer virus
XXXXX" The problem is, relatives, friends and my girlfriend send dozens of
emails on that day by that title, but none of them have viruses, except that
one time my friend itentionaly tried to give me one.

Damnit, i know none of them came from the list or people on it, but please,
virus warnings are annoying, and 99% of them are hoaxes. Just ignore them ALL
and keep you virus scanner up to date. If your going to forward everyone
something, send them them THIS.

Jeff Barrett