Re: TI-H: Re: Re: Melody of TI CALC comment and questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Re: Re: Melody of TI CALC comment and questions

Knowing that the checksum is of a specific length, it is /possible/ to change
enough of the rom in specific ways to keep the same checksum...

But it would also be quite a bit of work.

-Adam