Re: TI-H: Swapping the new eZ80 for the Z80? and other stuff

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Aaron Peterson wrote:
> ***********
> I want to overclock my TI89 (w/ 68000).  I have not seen any plans for this.
>
> * does it use resistance capacitor clocking like the z80 calcs?
> *anybody done it?

Check my homepage about this, http://alh.dhs.org/ti89/
It has a paper on the teoretical aspects of overclocking the TI89, and also a
link to another guys homepage, who has some more hands on, step by step
instructions.
Because of the slow memorychips in the 89, you can't overclock it as much as the
92, but you can. (and yes it has a RC-oscillator circuit like the z80 calcs)

//Olle