Re: TI-H: Re:

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Re:

> << you guys are the kids at the party that yell every time there's a lull
in
>  the conversation, aren't you? =)
   >>
> Well, if you were at a party, and there was a lull in the conversation
that
> lasted for several weeks, wouldnt you say something too?

But, using the party analogy, no party lasts 5 years or so.  so, take the
average party length in my time (15 hours) and spread the 5 year period over
the 15 hours.  So, each year is 3 hours.  so even a month of lull time would
be about 3*60/12=15 minutes.  so I propose that this year is the year in
which we all pass out at our big party.  in three hours (1 year) we will all
wake up again and start the next phase of the party.

--kaus

Follow-Ups: References: