Re: TI-H: Re: Really Messed up 83+

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Re: Really Messed up 83+

While you're on the subject, what is the sequence for the 89's boot loader?
Damn it, I miss my calc soooo much.
I went on a trip and brought it with me.
When I got got back it wasn't :~[ sniffle sniffle...
This year I'll be taking 2nd and 3rd semesters of Calculus at SF City
College, so I probably won't be allowed to have one anyways....looks like I
might have to give up the TI Community soon....

Cavan