Re: TI-H: Re: Possible Floppy Drive Project

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Re: Possible Floppy Drive Project

USB can go at slower speeds, but they are still too fast for any low priced
uC to think about.

USB host chips are expensive and would be hard to interface using a uC.

Flash memory is getting real cheap and doesn't have the problems disks have
these days.

Grant