Re: TI-H: Possible Floppy Drive Project

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 8/14/00 06:50 PM, you wrote:

>Question #1  If I was selling floppy drives for TI-8X calcs, would $50 each
>be too much to ask?
Using a standard disk? and what about if the disk errors, will it be able
to catch it?
>Question #2  Is there anybody out their who is knowledgable enough in Z80
>ASM to write drivers for such a device if I built the hardware and provided
>them with a comm. protocol for the port?  If so, would you?
not me, but you could also do a 68k port
>-Phil

Rob Smith
----
Stupidity got us into this mess - why can't it get us out?
Proud member of:
    * <http://pa.ticalc.org>Programmers Anonymous
    * <http://www.tigalaxy.com>TIGALAXY
    * <http://c489.tigalaxy.com>C489
    * <aim:addbuddy?screenname=Billvortex>Add Me To Your AIM Buddy List