Re: TI-H: Re: Newbie Q - The imfamous 'not working' message

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Re: Newbie Q - The imfamous 'not working' message

And....make sure that your LED is not blown.

>From: "Andrew Hivner" <ahivner@desupernet.net>
>To: <ti-hardware@lists.ticalc.org>
>Subject: Re: TI-H: Re: Newbie Q - The imfamous 'not working' message
>Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2000 13:07:50 -0400
>

>If the LED doesn't light up, it's not working at all.  It should be on at
>all times.  I would look at the link hardware, and make sure that you have
>it in the right port.  Also see if the port is enabled in Device Manager.
>
>Andrew

'You know you're obsessed with computer graphics when you're outside and you
look up at the trees and think, "Wow! That's spectacular resolution!"'

-C.J. Wallace
http://www.geocities.com/CircaX