TI-H: OT - html type stuff...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: OT - html type stuff...

Hey guys (and maybe girl), I've heard that there's a way to make webpages
look alike without using frames or having to reload the code that is the
same in all of them.
If you look at games2play.iwarp.com you'll see what I mean.
But I made that site using Dreamweaver and it inserts the code from the
template into each file.
The template is at games2play.iwarp.com/templates/main.dwt
If anyone knows how to do it please help, because I've got to make a generic
site for all teacher's to build their own with.
It would help me out a lot because I go to the inafamous Galileo High School
in SF which is near Chinatown and except for a few white people like me,
nobody has anything much better than a pentium with a 56k!

Cavan