Re: TI-H: EEPROMS

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: EEPROMS

Yep, I agree with all that you said there.  I think i'm going to try and at
least get something like a digital data logger or even a simple 8-bit ADC
working with my calc by the end of the year.  (If I can be bothered to order
an ADC chip from somewhere, although the P&P will most likely be more than
the actual device!)
I need to find out the protocalls that the calcs uses to interface with TI
basic.  The only micro devices that I know how to program are the PIC
devices.  (Mainly the 16F84).  Which leaves me a bit limited to what I can
do.

I checked out your website and found the fibre-optic backlight.  Quite a
nifty idea!

C U

Simon