TI-H: Re: Speakers...way OT

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Re: Speakers...way OT

i'm no expert either but i think i know what you're talking about and
something like that happened to me too.  for me the problem was the wires,
they were a little loose, now i know you're not dumb and probably checked
this but we've also had to replace the wires themselves cause they were all
crapped up and beyond repair, if that doesn't work you can always go to
youre nearby eletronics store (and no i'm not talking about Radio Shack but
who knows you might get lucky) they might be able to help.
Bernard