Re: TI-H: thanx

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: thanx

In a message dated 4/14/00 7:33:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time, npfs@cybcon.com
writes:

<< exactly what do you mean by "offical" members?  you have the mafia
 supporting you or somethin ;-)? >>
We had 2 founders, one member who had joined, they were the official members.
My relatives in Sicily have nothing to do with Hybridsoft. (you meant it as a
joke, and i take no offense, but i have mafia ancestors. Theyre all dead now,
and I never met any of them. My grandpa tells me stories about how when he
was a kid and the "weather" in Sicily or New York got too "hot", they came
here to Michigan and stayed with the relatives until the "heat" "blew over")

Jeff Barrett
Hybridsoft
Co-founder and Director of TI Programming
Hybridsoft.cjb.net
Ronibarrett@aol.com
AIM:RoniBarrett
ICQ:67472242