Re: TI-H: TI-89 Remote Mode

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: TI-89 Remote Mode

There's actually a flash application on ticalc that allows the TI-83+ to run
the 89 (or 92...) in remote mode. All you need is that and the link. It comes
with instructions. I don't know about the radio link though. It's called
calcsys, and it's in the archives. I can mail it if you want, but won't to
the list. :)