Re: TI-H: Compilers

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Compilers

> Any compilier for the z80 will generate the asm code you need.  throw it
> into CAZ or some other assembler, and then into the calc.

I thought that every compiler to any processor generates an object file that you
must link to get
the final file which you can execute, ie. HEX-file, EXE-file, COM-file etc
etc...
Is the code compiled if it changed from C to ASM ? Or maybee I don't understand
your message above.

> You'll need to write about 10k of stdio and general library stuff, but it
> isn't that hard.
>
> I've almost finished a www based compiler.  Put C into a form, then it lets
> you download the compiled code.

What kind of code is the compiled code ?