Re: TI-H: TI Screens

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: TI Screens

> >I noticed that when i opened my TI-83 that the screen was connected to a sort
> >of controller board, before it was attached to the calculator, and I wondered
> >if you could get a second screen and have two screens connected to the one
> >calculator, which would be very useful for playing games on the calculator in
> >class.
>
> I've been thinking about taking a 640x64 LCD and making 'virtual' screens,
> but havn't done it yet.  It would require a new TI ROM.
>
> What exactly would two screens do for a game?
>
> Grant

i dont need two screens for a game, it just looks less obvious than someone
staring down at their groin in class, also, a little screen thing which you
arent touching makes the teachers think its not on.

FREE STUFF Just For You at http://Free2Try.com/?userid=11935
I'm getting paid for this email!  You can too by joining
for free at http://www.trespass.net