Re: TI-H: Stuff For IR Link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Stuff For IR Link

thanks alot for your help :)

At 03:03 PM 9/19/99 +0200, you wrote:

>> where can i get the plans for it? and how much will it cost?
>
>If you want to use a PIC 16F84 (or 16C84) its easy to build a
COM84-programmer
>which takes Vcc directly from the COM-port. Just search after "COM84" on
the net
>and you will find a page with schematics. Its very cheap to build !

Thanks,
	-Rob Smith
---
AiM: billvortex     Irc: Kormoc
IcQ: 41180184       Global Messanger: billvortex
Fax:(248)928-5015   Voicemail:1-888-EXCITE2 Ext:71-78-71-92-38
---
Get Paid To Surf Online, Get Paid For Time Your Friends Are Online:
http://www.gotoworld.com/getpaid/default.asp?rid=1020670478
---
"Our challenge is to efficiently leverage other's enterprise-wide resources
in order that we may completely leverage existing progressive paradigms for
100% customer satisfaction."
	-Mission Statement