Re: TI-H:OFF TOPIC: free dos

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H:OFF TOPIC: free dos

Jeff Barrett wrote:
> I don't know about free DOS's, but FreeBSD (some kind of UNIX thing) is out
> there, I'll try and find a URL. I used to have it, but can't find any good
> use for it. And of course if you have a LOT of time on your hands, download
> the king of free OS's: Linux.

Heh.. yeah..  I know about FreeBSD, OpenBSD and all the Linuxdistributions.. :)
(For you who cant read: I am not saying that BSD is linux)

But now it was dos I was asking for, and belive me, there exists reasons to run
some kind of dos even today :)

> I use it, but my ISP doesn't support it :-(

How have they been able to do that? how can they stop you from running any OS
you want?  Or are you meaning that they just cant help you if you run into
trubble?

//Olle

Follow-Ups: References: