TI-H: Backlighting and a few other things

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Backlighting and a few other things

Title: Backlighting and a few other things
I have a TI-86 and would like to add some sort of backlighting and a run-your-calc-off-of-external-power thingy.  I would like to do this myself, and i would like to know if there is a way to do it without soldering (i have bitter memories of soldering), and without having the risk of killing my calc.  Also, i run to RadioShack a lot, but do I need to go someplace else for parts?  help me guys!

--
M   M IIIII TTTTT  CCC  H   H  OOO
MM MM   I     T   C   C H   H O   O