Re: TI-H:calc 3.5mm plug

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H:calc 3.5mm plug

I have to agree on the unnecessary difficulties of the English system.  I
think the Fahrenheit scale was made, however, because Joe Fahrenheit or
whoever thought that it was dumb to base our temperature scale on water
and instead based it on his own scale, with 100 and 0 degrees being the
extremes in temperature bearable to humans at that time.  (Personally I
think 0 is a lot more extreme than 100, but I guess they didn't have A/C
back then).

-Noah