Re: TI-H: calc 3.5mm plug

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: calc 3.5mm plug

:Are the calc plugs really 3.5mm?  I have the most recent B.G.
:Micro catalog here, and they are selling what look like the
:original calc to calc link cables (the ones with the big 90
:degree plugs) for $.69 each or 10 for $3.99.  But the catalog
:describes them as "2.5mm male stereo to 2.5mm male stereo. 32" long."

Hum, The 2.5mm plugs I have worked with in the past are a bit smaller
than the TI link plugs, it would probalbally be best to contact them.
What is their website/phone #? I'll go ahead a buy one just to see.

Brent

:Has anyone bought any of these, and are they actual TI surplus

Follow-Ups: References: