Re: TI-H: Parallel port link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Parallel port link

mine works on all ti calcs, this is how:
use the normal parallel port mode
use the first plans, no resistors
use wtran8x 4.0 or 3.2

At 02:34 PM 10/13/99 -0400, you wrote:

>Hi, I have a question about the parallel port link.  I have built a
>parallel port link, it works for my ti-89 and my ti-82, but not my
>86.  I have tried 2 different 86s one was a rom 1.3 and the other
>1.4.  I have verified that both of the calculator's link ports by
>using a real graph link.  I am using silicone switching diodes, and
>the resistors, and I have built another parallel port link just to
>see if that changed anything.
>
>Anyone ever had this type of problem? I'm thinking it may be an issue
>with my parallel port.  I have also tried the different modes my
>parallel port supports (spp, epp etc...)
>
>Any suggestions are appreciated, thanks in advance.
>
>Brent Jackson

Thanks,
	-Rob Smith
---
AiM: billvortex     Irc: Kormoc
IcQ: 41180184       Global Messanger: billvortex
Fax:(248)928-5015   Voicemail:1-888-EXCITE2 Ext:71-78-71-92-38
---
Get Paid To Surf Online, Get Paid For Time Your Friends Are Online:
http://www.gotoworld.com/getpaid/default.asp?rid=1020670478
---
"Our challenge is to efficiently leverage other's enterprise-wide resources
in order that we may completely leverage existing progressive paradigms for
100% customer satisfaction."
	-Mission Statement