TI-H: MP3 player for cars

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: MP3 player for cars

Ok, this is way, way, way off-topic. But, as this list has been dead for
the past year or so...it shouldn't matter too much.
I have recently gotten a car. I remember a conversation on this list about
people putting computers together to run in their cars and play mp3s. I was
wondering...about how much would one of these suckers cost? Me and my
cousin were talking about it and we've seen several problems cheif among
them, how well would a hard drive stand up to the shocks.
I was also wondering, are there mp3 players commercially available?

-David....who hasn't the time to do extensive web-searching on this. Or
even inextensive searching.
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
-Ford Prefect