Re: TI-H: TI-89 rom 1.05 (more off topic stuff)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: TI-89 rom 1.05 (more off topic stuff)

Do you know exactly what the changes were?   They did not reapportion
the memory or anything.  Is it just in the algorithms they used to
do stuff...

Do you happen to know why it broke a ton of asm stuff?

Brent

:
:Most, if not all, of the changes are invisible to the average user.
:
:Bryan

: