Re: TI-H: the ti-hardware list.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: the ti-hardware list.

As a matter of fact, I do.  I do MANY things with electronics...MANY.

And why is it nasty?  Its just a random thought I had.

My cousin raises chickens, and one hatched.  My uncle called and told me
that there was a new duck.  He must have been tired since it doesn't even
resemble a duck, no webbed feet or bill.

Grant

>Of course you nasty little one. And I can also make ASIC. Can you?
>

>At 19:43 1999-11-03 -0900, you wrote:
>>
>>>I have a question to the whole ti-hardware list. Way do you people write
>>>about other stuff than ti-hardware? There is maybe other lists
>>>about these things. But it don't belong in this list. This is the
>>>ti-hardware
>>>list and nothing else. I don't even like high level programming. So please
>>>don't talk high level software and other shit. If it not belong to the
>>>ti-hardware.
>>
>>Do you have ducks where you live?

Follow-Ups: References: