Re: TI-H:off topic:free dos

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H:off topic:free dos

yo, is there any place to find a descent PowerPC unix system?  i know
mkLinux, LinuxPPC, and NetBSD, but any thing else?  can i find some 'not
very legal' copies of NeXT's NeXTStep or OpenStep system someplace still?  I
use a Mac, BTW.  Thanx

--
M   M IIIII TTTTT  CCC  H   H  OOO
MM MM   I     T   C   C H   H O   O