Re: TI-H: When will TI release a new calc?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: When will TI release a new calc?

From: Sassamo16@aol.com <Sassamo16@aol.com>
>just a little note-technically, TI graphing calculators are actually
handheld
>computers.  Calculators just process information, computers can make
>decisions based on its calculations, such as all the games and other
programs
>do on the TI graphing Computers.

I guess it depends on your definition of computer.  I guess a typical four
function
calculator would be an application specific electronic device (and probably
run
by a single tiny ASIC).

DK

There are three kinds of death in this world.  There's heart death,
there's brain death, and there's being off the network.  -- Guy Almes