Re: TI-H: Re: When will TI release a new calc?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Re: When will TI release a new calc?

>     I still don't understand why you are using IR, when it would be
much more convient,
> easier, and faster to mount a keypad interface to your dashboard.

why cut a hole in your dash and mount a keypad(for one thing its a
wast of space
I dont know about your car but dash space is very rare, and I need it
for LCD
screens and readouts...)  when you can have a remote.  almost all high
end stereo
 systems have small infared remotes, and let me just say...once you
start useing it
you wont ever want to be without it.

  That's great that you're
> spending $3000 on a car computer interface.

I didnt say computer interface... I said system... meaning my clarion
pro
audio deck, 10 disk changer and about a thousand watts worth of amps
and subs ..etc..

>I didn't expect this from a group of
> very intelligent people, and I'm surprised.

I didn't expect someone "from a group of
very intelligent people" to inquire if TI could put modems
and "huge memorys" in their calculators.

I dont even think anyone even talks about calculators here anymore
anyway...
that was like the mid to late 90's ... no one cares bout em anymopre
=] <g>

Follow-Ups: References: