RE: TI-H: Infrared control

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: Infrared control

If you need help tinkering with the code and testing, I would be willing to
help. I have piles of remotes and some universal ones that can do lots of
different outputs.  I would be willing help, but I will admit that I am no
expert.  I wonder what the range is of the port on the HPC?  I am also not
sure that a normal TV remote is able to communicate correctly with the IRdA
port on the HPC, but I bet that Grant knows :) .  This is one of the things
that makes me wish I had a palm pilot, however I hate graffiti so I guess I
will have to live.
						Gearry

Follow-Ups: References: