Re: TI-H: MAYDAY

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: MAYDAY

From: Jon Mullen <mullen@electricstoat.com>
>I was in a+bi mode, and the variables were both complex...

I set it to that mode and stored two complex variables in Y and Z, then
ran the program:

Output(1,1,Y)
Output(2,2,Z)

No problems.

Can you give me the exact steps to reproduce the error from a
cleared memory state?  (IE, clear memory, set to a+bi mode,
enter new program {program listing}, etc)?

>Aside from the ASCII garbage, nothing's wrong.

I wouldn't be overly concerned yet, sounds like its not a really
big problem.  Try changing your output method and see if the
error goes away.  Possably its a bug in the ROM version that
calc uses.

DK