Re: TI-H: Dismissal from ticalc.org - Why did it happen?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Dismissal from ticalc.org - Why did it happen?

Yea... I am pretty sure he meant "fsck" with a "u"... but I can fsck my
drives whenever, wherever, and however I want to! Although G's responces to
the real fsck were pretty kick arse.... hehe... this kind of stuff will
probably continue unless we find a good TI topic to eat upon... how about
TI's connecting to the internet... yea... thats a great idea... get an
external 300bps modem from a trashcan or something, then hook it up to the
Calc and write an app that will communicate with it... then, since most
providers don't support 300bps connections, set your computer to accept
incoming calls at any speed... there you go.
What dyall think? I'm not thinking... it is late, so I am probably not
thinking of a lot of technicalities... umm.. hmm.....

At 04:43 PM 3/20/99 -0900, you wrote:

>>In a message dated 3/20/99 6:26:35 PM Central Standard Time,
gussie@alaska.net

>>>  >CRC productions that uses 'hotmail'" doing or saying anything.
>>>
>>>  Its recomended you boot in single user mode before fscking your drive, so
>>>  checking hotmail would be hard.
>>
>>I recommend you don't "fsck" your drive at all.  Even if it's for a 3.5"
>>floppy.
>
>I'm talking about 23GB 5 1/4" Full Height Ultra 2 Wide SCSI drives.  :)
>
>Grant

-Dan