Re: TI-H: Dismissal from ticalc.org - Why did it happen?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Dismissal from ticalc.org - Why did it happen?

>What the FSCK are you talking about?

There are several different versions of fsck, but the BSD version of fsck I
like the best.

>I wouldn't want some fscking "CEO of
>CRC productions that uses 'hotmail'" doing or saying anything.

Its recomended you boot in single user mode before fscking your drive, so
checking hotmail would be hard.

>If this is
>about that fscking dispute with brian whatever, then I *think* we've
>fscking heard enough about it.

Is fsck finding errors with the files bryan put on ticalc?

>One email was ok, but getting 200 fscking

My computer e-mails me when ever my fs gets dirty too.

>emails is pissing me the fsck off!
keep fsck running.

>damn you mother fsckers!
>
>p.s. for some reason, when I hit a "u" after an "f", it seems to print an
>"s"... heh.

must be easy to repair file systems when you get angry.  :)