Re: TI-H: to whom do I speak to about...???

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: to whom do I speak to about...???

Well you and everyone can go to my web site and see it, its also their for
download.
I had it built in my calc for a long time but now I finaly had the time a way
from school to finish it. If thier needs to be more explanation then contact me.