Re: TI-H: Open a TI-89

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Open a TI-89

If I remember correctly, to open a TI-85, 81, 82, and 80(becuase all
of them all have the same type of plastic casing,)you'll first have to
take out all of the screw, and I mean all of them. You'll also have to
take out the batteries, just to be safe. After that, the hardest part
requires to use the battery cover or  the sliding cover, so take that
out from the calculator, and don't worry, the calculator is very
durable (or at least I think it is.) Next, take a screw driver and try
to pry off the back of the plastic from the caculator by taking the
screw driver and put it though an opening on the bottom of the
battery, the opening is about 1 by 0.5 cm. When you pry the
calculator, you'll see the plastic is only partly coming off. You need
the cover to slide though the opening you made when you started to pry
the cover. when you slide the cover through, it'll for the calculator
to open. I hope I got that all right, but I'm not responsible for what
you've done. I hope this helps.

http://www.juno.com/getjuno.html
> or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

==
__    __
\ \  / /
 \ \/ /
  \__/isit my moved website on TI-85 at: http://members.xoom.com/eva_inc/index.html
Updated at least once a week.
"God's in his heaven, all is right with the world" -NERV's Q