Re: TI-H: OT: The Ad I saw

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: OT: The Ad I saw

Well, Veteran mac users are complaining that the iMac and new G3s
suck because apple decided to use a 7 cent part instead of a 10 cent
one to make Windows users switch. Well considering PCs use all 3 cent
parts, its no wonder they are cheaper. People also say you can build
PCs but not macs, this is true. This is true because of all the old 3
cent PC parts that didn't break yet. I have seen a Lisa still in use,
I haven't seen any ATs that haven't had their guts ripped out at
least 5 times still in use.

People buy Rolls Royces because they are quality and hand-made.
Quality costs money, if you do not want a quality product and want
quantity of parts available for a less-than-quality computer, by all
means, get a PC.

At approximately 6:35 PM +0200GMT on the day Earth People call
6/30/99, Olle Hedman declared:

>stupid saveings, wich made it slow, and with a price that still was to high.

---
I pledge allegiance to the Mac of Apple Computer Incorporated, and to
the developers for which it stands, one platform, under Jobs,
indestructible, with creativity and multimedia for all.

Follow-Ups: References: