Re: TI-H: (OT about Grant's 486/68000)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: (OT about Grant's 486/68000)

I know a squirrel that works for NASA he gets a nice Mac, they use
the chips in spacew because 1) if they are destroyed, no loss. And 2)
if any alien life finds it, it will make us look technologically dumb.

At approximately 10:11 AM -0700GMT on the day Earth People call
6/24/99, J D declared:

>Oh, come on.  It's just a matter of shielding the damn things.  I'm
>sure a PII can't be that much harder to shield than a Pentium or a
>386.
>I think it's just plain, blind bureaucracy.  Pentium IIs and
>whatever else haven't been past some joker's desk yet, and the
>papers for whatever haven't been filed, so, SORRY astronauts, no
>soup for you.

---
I pledge allegiance to the Mac of Apple Computer Incorporated, and to
the developers for which it stands, one platform, under Jobs,
indestructible, with creativity and multimedia for all.