Re: TI-H: (OT about Grant's 486/68000)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: (OT about Grant's 486/68000)

See, that doesn't make any sense.  You're right, Cavan, they do - then they
go and use shit processors in their applications.  Do you know what the CPU
of the ISS (International Space Station) is?  A 386!!!!!  NO SHIT!  And the
laptops they're using are all old Pentium-class Thinkpads!!  They do this in
the name of reliability.  But, um, guys - WHY on EARTH should a Pentium be
more reliable than a Pentium II - or a K6-2/3 for that matter!?