Re:TI-H: (OT about Grant's 486/68000)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re:TI-H: (OT about Grant's 486/68000)

Firewire, USB, ADB, SCSI (some models), Ethernet 10/100, a 3d
accelaration that is faster than the Voodoo2, a Speech Synthesis that
works, Speech Recognition that works, system-level scripting and of
course security. None of the Melissa, WormExplorer stuff for me. The
MacOS has matured, that's why there are two releases every year, for
maturity. I could sell you a 1950 Datsun or a BMW 540i, which has
more? (The proportional price is not valid, I am giving an extreme
example.)

Now you give me examples.

At approximately 6:30 AM -0700GMT on the day Earth People call
6/23/99, J D declared:

>Yes, they ARE "that expensive."
>What do they come with that's "more" than a PC?

---
I pledge allegiance to the Mac of Apple Computer Incorporated, and to
the developers for which it stands, one platform, under Jobs,
indestructible, with creativity and multimedia for all.

Follow-Ups: References: