Re: TI-H: Interesting thing happened to me and my 92

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Interesting thing happened to me and my 92

I saw the "Richfiles" had a few LEDs near the LCD by the
keyboard.......how on earth did he fit them there? I can barely fit a
toothpick without making the keyboard keys loose their......you know
what I mean......it theres not enough pressure on the membrane pad, the
keys sink into the case. I tried *everything* christmas-style lamps,
LEDs, high brightness LEDs, if there's any other small lamp that I
havn't tried tell me.......

ffs