Re: [TI-H: Re: TI-Hardware Digest V1 #936]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: [TI-H: Re: TI-Hardware Digest V1 #936]

Hah, I have you all beat ( in a matter of speaking ), My school teaches
"English" because 99% of the school doesn't know it already.
BTW It's the infamous Galileo High in S.F. although the name has been
altered.
Now it's an academy.
Yippee do dah day.

>Scotch College is also violent, has a very high stupidity level (I may only
>be on simple electronics but im still irritated by others who no nothing at
>all about electronics) At the start of this year no one could build even
>the
>paralell link (except me)
>I've only started simple programming and im not very good at it.

>>My
>>school
>>is stupid and they are only interested in sport (I don't care about its
>>reputation)
>>
>>So is mine.  SHS in AK teaches all students how to be office people.  They
>>don't touch anything that could actually make people smarter.

    suck it
     world's biggest idiot
        Cavan Carrol