Re: TI-H: Fuck macintosh

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Fuck macintosh

>What?!  What utter Nazi bullshit!!!  How the hell are "minors" supposed to
>learn anything??  Hell, why couldn't you use www.stockly.net or
>www.stockly.ny.us (depending on your locale) or www.stockly.org etc etc etc?
>  Or www.stockly.to or something?  That's not commercial!
>
>But, um....you're not running www.stockly off dial-up, are you?

Nope.  Deticated cable modem.

They gave me two IPs for my computer now.  I complained to GCI
administration.  :)

Grant

24.237.5.3 and 24.237.5.4 will be the new primary and secondary once they
get updated at internic.

I have the domain name stockly.com, they just won't let me update my
records by fax.